Friday, October 2, 2009

Henry sanggup jadi Waterboy? Hahaha!

Thierry Henry wants to eventually return to Arsenal to work with boss Arsene Wenger - even if he is just carrying the drinks for players.

Henry spent eight years at the club before joining Barcelona and still has an affinity to the Gunners after forging his reputation there. "I'm trying to finish what I started nearly 15 years ago but we will see,'' Henry told Sky Sports News."

I always said you go back to where you belong. I never stopped saying I love Arsenal and I will one day go back there. How? I don't know. Maybe a waterboy.

Who knows. I just love the club and eventually one day I will go back for sure.''

Sumber : soccernet.com

tulahhhhh...sape suruh blah?..nyesal la tu..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP